Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT! Gift giving and donations!

I have an announcement to make!  I am very excited about it!  As we all know this is the season for gift giving and charitable contributions.  I have posted about the Life is good Kids Foundation before and that got me thinking, what can I do to give back?   I have thought about participating in this years Help-Portrait .  Alas, I have a concert that same day.  My manager has been gracious enough to allow me to display, and sell, framed prints in the Life is good store in Portland.  Those prints have a $20.00 donation attached to each sale and can only be purchased in the store.  Having already sold a few with donating, extending a similar offer to my online sales seemed logical.  So with out further adieu:

Online Print offer
Starting on Thanksgiving I will be offering 10% of print sales from my Fine Art Prints gallery to be donated to the Life is good Kids Foundation.  No need for a code and no extra contribution, just a regular purchase.  Although you can donate directly the the kids foundation here.



Other promotions are in the works, including partnering with PortSports Social Club; a local sports league that gives back to the community and other charities.  Ok, ok here is my announcement.  It may not sound big but it is a start of something that I would like to do with my business on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment