Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas List... Already!?

Well, it is that time of year to start thinking about Christmas... I think Thanksgiving is just skipped over, according to the retail industry.  It's my favorite holiday, maybe because of the food, but more importantly the family gathering.  I just wish I had more time to visit with family during the holidays, never the less I enjoy this time of year.  However, every year my mother asks me for my christmas list so she can start looking for gifts for me.  Every year, with out fail, I can't think of anything!  I know there are some great things out there, especially for photographers so I was wondering what you all are looking at.  Books, accessories, whatever.  Lets not get into the heated gear discussion, I'm looking for things that I would use everyday or that would inspire me.  Also, if you have any tips for selecting gear that would be very helpful.

My not-so-very-long list


Books
Gear (Do you have any helpful tips on choosing one?)
  • Card reader
  • Monopod
Time for your input.  What sort of photography related things are you wishing for this holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. Time. And inspiration. Oh, right. Those can't be gift wrapped.

    ReplyDelete